Because you probably won’t eat enough candy this week, I want to share one of our Favorite Treats Ever. I will have my seven-year old Allison show how easy and quick these are to make.
Ritz Marshmallow Puff
- Ritz Crackers
- Peanut Butter
- Large Marshmallows
1. Spread peanut butter on cracker.
2. Place cracker on cookie sheet.
3. Place marshmallow on cracker.
4. Put cookie sheet in oven on broil setting.
5. Set timer for 2 minutes (real-time depends on your oven) or sit and watch until the marshmallows are golden brown on top.
6. Remove from oven.
7. Push marshmallow down and eat.
Yep, easiest treat ever! I grew up with my mom pulling these out as a trick every so often. I’ve tried variations with Nutella, etc., but naturally drift right back to peanut butter. Did I mention that my entire family thinks this is a gourmet treat? Yeah, let’s keep the truth between us.
Have a safe and happy Halloween this week!
Also, subscribe to this blog and never miss a thing! Enter your email in the box on the sidebar and new blog posts will arrive directly into your email inbox.
Join us on Facebook, where I share even more Organizing tips, thoughts, pictures, and inspiration.