Planning food for a family is one of our biggest and most time-consuming responsibilities as homemakers. I am all about anything that makes the job as simple and stream-lined as possible!
The way I do my grocery list is a big help to me! I use a form I created that combines a grocery list and menu. The first one below is my favorite, because those stores are very close to my house. Here is what makes it simple –
- Print one form, then I write in the things I buy at the grocery store every week: milk, yogurt, bananas, carrots, etc.
- Next, I make copies of the “already started” grocery list.
- Each week when it is time to menu plan and create my grocery list, I just grab an “already started” form and fill it in. If I don’t need to buy something already on there, I cross it off.
- I keep a running list in the kitchen of things we need. I take that list and put it onto my grocery list form before I go to the store.
- I cut off the menu section of the sheet and post it in my kitchen.
And because I love my readers, I made 4 different forms, so you can choose the one that fits your life!
Option #1: Walmart & Sam’s
Option #2: Grocery List & Bulk/Specialty Store
Option #3: Two Grocery Stores
Option #4: One Grocery Store
Don’t forget to always shop from your own freezer and pantry before making any grocery lists!
There are some groceries I buy for my family that I order from my Shaklee store: vitamins, skin care, laundry detergent, cleaners, body care, protein, sports drinks, and more. Saves my family a lot of money and headache. :)
I hope these lists save you as much time as they do me, because I think we can all agree: there are so many things we’d rather spend our time doing!
Subscribe (top of sidebar) to get posts straight to your email and access to my private newsletters!