Spring Break starts here next week. We will be staying around home for the break, so I’d like to do things with my kids and as a family to make the time feel more special.
I’d also love to know what you are doing! Please link up below with fun ideas or your own Spring Break bucket lists!! And if you need ideas, come back to check what is added! The list is open to add/edit all the way until April 19th.
Here is the list I have so far, and as you can tell, I still need ideas!! And yes, there is “work” on this list, but I plan to reward the kids for their work with lots of fun things mixed in.
- Deep clean car
- Clean through drawers in kids rooms
- Silver Dollar City (in Branson if Matt can get a day off)
- Jump Zone (kids request)
- Sewing lessons with the girls — maybe make pajama pants?
- Make homemade granola bars
- Movie Night with Frozen (surprise kids with the movie)
- Lego-mania (get out ALL Legos and set them up all over the dining room and kitchen)
- Walk to the park
- Prep the garden space for Spring
- Clean winter gunk off the back porch
- Meals outside when the weather cooperates
- Tidy up the garage shelves and get out all the spring/summer outside toys
- Read a book together – maybe Narnia?
Alright! Your turn!! Show me what you’ve got! (Please include a link to this post or my blog in the post you linkup – thanks!)
Subscribe (top of sidebar) to get posts straight to your email and access to my private newsletters!